New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 2, 2007

GO BUY THIS RIGHT NOW!

...I'M SERIOUS!
This is sincerely truly the greatest thing to have come into my cosmetics world (well, ok aside from the Tarte cheek stain and the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer), this lip gloss is an awesome lip plumper. Bare Escentuals' Buxom Lips is shiny, not really sticky, long-lasting and has a cool tingling to plump your lips. I got my first one, Amber, as part of the Bare Escentuals Peacock kit back in November...I've been waiting ::patiently:: for the release of more colors, and yay my prayers have been answered. Run to Sephora, at $18 each I may have to buy all three colors :P

No comments: