New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Froogle Wish Lists

With 2 birthdays to shop for this week, I started thinking...what if I could magically figure out what everyone wanted? Well, I guess that wouldn't be any fun, but as I tried to explain to Jeremy that some people use wish lists on amazon.com or other websites (a la registry)--even sephora has this now--I found that I finally knew about a Google function/feature before he did...this may be the one and only time ever, haha.
So instead of writing down my shopping wishlists on my calendar (I like knowing when I wanted something, haha...just in case I get over it before I can get my hands on it), now I can use Google's Froogle Wish List feature. Cool! Check it out, it's like my data dump for fashion and beauty wants (definitely not needs, but hey i can pretend). Sort-of like a flavor of the day/week diary for shopping, haha. (Maria's Froogle)
**updated 3/1: I think I've created a Froogle Wishlist monster, look at what Jeremy's done :0

1 comment:

CB said...

hey ... love and i mean love the dress!!!!!!!!