New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day :)

School has done me good, haha. It's officially a snow day and all (3) of my torturous classes did not happen today, woohoo!--talk about an awesome 5 day hw extension that I very much needed. Since the federal govt and law schools didn't work in jeremy's favor, I decided to sleep in and shovel our walkway (again) and the backyard so summy can go to her office in peace.
While in the backyard I noticed these (proof that I'm not a nag):
...I think it's been about ummm 6-7 months since he's brought these shoes inside. Flip-flops look good buried in snow right? :P

No comments: