New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, February 9, 2007

C-Mart is coming to DC!

C-mart, no smartypants, not K-mart...I said C-mart. Well, what is this wonderful wonder? Really, I didn't know either. Straight from the C-mart's mouth, "Its everything from a designer D&G dress to a Bernhardt wardrobe to hang it in. From a smashing pin stripe Hugo Boss suit, to a Maitland-Smith partner's desk - all at 50 to 85% off."
How exciting! I'm already dreaming of all the fabulous vacations (read: Miami/Vegas/Aruba) I can/will take with all the $$ I'll be saving at C-mart. C-Mart is opening Saturday February 17 at 10am in front of FedEx field. The Baltimore Business Journal says that this site will house the 120,000 square foot store. And I thought IKEA was hard to navigate, haha. Don't you worry, I'll be back with a review after next weekend :)

No comments: