New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Gorgeous dress: Kyumi Bib Dress





**updated 8/31: oh no she didn't, you know it...i snagged the last charcoal version of this dress (in addition to getting the black one yesterday). a girl has got to have her choice on colors, duh :P didn't you learn that about me w/ the sequin sheath? ;)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Can I just say...that a friend of mine just directed me to your blog (she doesn't know you either)...but she noticed similarities in the 2 of us. And quite frankly I am sort of scared :) I have 4 dogs (quite the dog pound) just bought a Rebel XTi and really want lightroom, I was just looking at that sparkley dress yesterday and drooling over it, and there are so many other of your finds that I have been looking at also! Like the eyeshadows, almost bought it yesterday. It is funny. So HI!

Stacy said...

Yes, Bahammas2007, but no I didn't realize you were a DWer, maybe that is how she found you - I thought it was just a random find. I am new to it all :)