New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Book I Want to Read: How Luxury Lost Its Luster

As featured in the New York Times' Books of the Times:
How Luxury Lost Its Luster
and an article on the topic
The Devil Wears Hermès (He Bought It at the Caesars Palace Mall in Las Vegas)
Published: August 21, 2007
Dana Thomas has written a crisp, witty social history that’s as entertaining as it is informative.


and on a side note, Pinkberry knockoff (SweetGreen in Georgetown) was deliciously amazing. Probably the only type of knockoff I allow in my life, but I definitely enjoyed the real yogurt flavor with blackberries, strawberries, and lady finger cookies on top :) Mmmmmm :)

No comments: