New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 20, 2007

Pinkberry (DC) knockoff, and I can't wait

Thanks to DCfabulous for pointing out that Georgetown's SweetGreen finally opened up!

Somewhat like the story of Jamba Juice (go CalPoly!), SweetGreen is the story of 4 Georgetown grads that put their heads together to create a pretty cool and different (healthy) place to catch some grub.



DCfabulous' review convinced us to check it out for dessert tonight :)
Here's a little excerpt:
"I was there for the fake Pinkberry, not salad. I ordered the small, which included up to 3 toppings. I went the fresh fruit route and topped my fake Pinkberry with blackberries, strawberries, and mango.
First bite. Delicious. Second bite. Delicious. Third bite. Delicious. Fourth bite. Almost finished. I am all for portion control. But their sizes are ridiculous, especially when it costs $4. Sweetgreen's small is about a quarter the same size as Pinkberry, for the same price. Next time, I will order the large, but for $6, it is a little ridiculous."

No comments: