New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Foxy

Been on my wishlist for 9 months now, hmmm...time to take the plunge since only MY SIZE is in stock? Sigh, no sale.



***updated 8/29: I had to order both colors to try on at home, you know...just in case one of them washes me out ;)

****updated 9/20: they both went back :( this dress is pretty fab but not accommodating to the non-flat chested, don't say i didn't warn you

2 comments:

CB said...

wow this is hot!!! i love it... where did u get it??? oh and what is the name of that store we went to and bought all those cute clothes before i left???

Maria said...

Hot, i know right? :) She was on my froogle from like last November :P They have it in black, teal, and this "chalk" color...I ordered black & chalk b/c I want to try them on to compare which one looks better. I was afraid of looking washed out

BTW, our fabulous store is Cusp!