New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 27, 2007

10-piece Smashbox set is calling my name :)




and I'm such a dork watching this on TV but I just had to order the auto-delivery feature because I honestly just lurve this photo finish primer so much (especially since I'm running out) and the price just couldn't be beat. So I'll be receiving my 3 new blushes, lip gloss, primer, 3 cream eyeliners, brow tech, eyeshadow trio, lipstick, and 2 eye brushes next week :)

Rumor has it that the BE final auto-delivery set is also shipping next week! Eeeek! All this make-up at once, I may have to eBay some of this away and take advantage of the discounted listing fees going on.

No comments: