New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fall is approaching, time to start wearing boots again...

but ugh, the serious pain I get in my foot has caused me to pay extra special attention to this product recommendation. In a nutshell, Yoga Toes are a soft and flexible foot stretcher. These are supposed to strengthen and help align your toes after being cramped in fancy heels and boots all day long.

The reason I'm particularly sold on the idea is that after my bunion (ewwwwwwwww and very painful) surgeries in high school--due to my genetic predisposition to have those bony wide toe knuckles--I was confined to these awesome ::insert sarcasm here:: shoe-boot thingeys with bandaging in between all my toes to align my foot while healing. My sister had it even worse, yuck!, but the bottom line is that post-surgery we felt so much better. Well ya, that was a major foot structure issue being repaired during the surgery but the aligning process post-chopup felt so good (in a weird way) and I really think that there's something to this aligning effort that can help my short wide feet.

So keep your 4" heels and boots in your fashion rotation, but be sure to let those tootsies have a break. Now should I order pink or green?



Using code LABORDAY, score these at half off ($25 off the $50 regular price) :)

No comments: