New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I love stumbling upon new boutiques

Check out Tobi (based back in SF). Courtesy of some Vince sales, I scored these:

and I'm thinking about price matching these Miss Sixty Bliss boots at shoes.com with the awesome deal on the Miss Sixty website


and this is en route thanks to Nordie's awesome price matching, got it 70% off! :)


***Guess the DVF didn't work out =/ It's a little toight and a bit too scandalous for work, not quite my clubbing gear either. That frees up some funds for the sample sale...VIP ticket?--I think so:)

No comments: