New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Today is going to rock!




I had so much trouble sleeping last night. Too much excitement going on!

Aunt P and cousin Jack made it into town safe & not so sound (that would be Jack). We headed over to Sweet Green for some oh so yummy yogurt & fruit. Jack and Summy had fun terrorizing the other doggies who dared to cross their path on M Street...it was definitely a sight to be seen.

Tonight at 5:30, I will be standing in line in my fabulous outfit (yet to be determined) that is chic yet conducive to a sample sale :) I better read up on my tips from previous DSS. The imbibing will begin promptly at 6pm as the VIP (yes, that's me) doors open. We'll be enjoying the Jamiroquai-ish (or so I've been told) tunes of Eric Hilton from DC-based Thievery Corporation.

But first I will have some eventful work events (sporting my new JCrack slim fit button-up), hence the chugging of Barefoot Wine that will ensue.

We'll top the night off at the DSS afterparty, and I can't wait to share my recap with you tomorrow :)

No comments: