New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 7, 2007

And since that software is so cool and probably way outta my league $$$

...I bring you this instead
Try it!


Polyvore provides an easy way to create outfit images online, like the outfits featured here. This is definitely new to me, and I haven't had much time to understand much other than it's free and you can click and drop clothes sets from this gynormous online closet thing they have to create outfits. There's a snazzy little bookmarklet widget that you can add to your browser (a la kaboodle) to import you own items into the closet!

Here's a video tour:



This is halfway what I'd hope to get in some paid software (but this is free) except I want to see what looks good on ME and on my body type, etc. Must keep searching...

No comments: