New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Loving this look

It's times like these that I wish we lived in NYC.

Don't get me wrong, I've grown very fond of D.C. but we never seem to get the cool exhibits. Grumble grumble. I want to tour this place.

Don't give me the credit for this find because I stumbled upon this picture on another blog, and to be honest I'm not sure how I stumbled on that blog to begin with (but I love it).

Without further ado, a gorgeous bedroom! A little vintage, alotta chic, and just overall cozy and perfect for the upcoming Winter (do we even get one? it's like 80 right now...blegh!)



Without this inspirational picture, I may have passed on the rug, instead it's made its way to my froogle wishlist:

No comments: