New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 5, 2007

FOXY

Thankfully my new laptop (work issued) is teeny and doesn't force me to invest in a monstrous manly laptop bag. Not that I should be investing in any bags at the moment, because... ::cough cough:: someone finally got their dream Chanel flap bag! (she deserves a dedicated post, but due to my newly limited leisure time, that will have to wait)

With the dressy conservative environment, come the suits and the fancier (fashionable large leather purses posing as laptop cases not so acceptable) or should I say, more sophisticated, laptop bags. This playing dress-up and grown-up suits me well I think.

I've got my eye on you, you pretty little bag. And it has the classic feel meets a little fashion (thanks Marc Jacobs) as well as the functional shoulder strap that adds a little old school feel to it.
Thumbs up!


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Nice! And congrats on the flap!! Insanely jealous!