New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Got myself a lunch pail, well bag

I feel like I'm in 2nd grade again, but the lack of healthy, affordable, well no, just healthy food options near my new office has forced me to resume my bring your lunch routine.

While the standard small shopping bags (I consider them more like mementos or trophies) from Sephora, Neiman Marcus, and the like often work, I saw someone on my commute carrying the cutest and seemingly most practical lunch bag. They're insulated AND machine-washable.

I bring to you BuiltNY and there awesome neoprene-designed bags. I was browsing their online store and recognized a lot of the beer and wine carriers, so go figure that I'd find their lunch bag assortment to be full of character as well.

While I thought about sincerely channeling my inner youth with one of the Munchler designs:


I ended up with a slightly more sophisticated (shall we call it that) Getaway Lunch tote:


Also, my sandwiches are pretty stylish as well. I carry them in this Wonderbread samich holder :)

No comments: