New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Sometimes Summy needs a special treat too


How perfect is this for Summy? I spend every field trip to Htown cleaning the backseat of Summer's hair and drool...yuck! Summer rides in style, which means she hangs her head out the window: rain, snow, sleet, or shine...she's gotta have an open window--as can be evidenced by the nose prints left when we don't let her hang out the window while on the interstate (or freeways as I would say).

Well Jeremy found this, and how perfect is it? I hope it stays in place. Either way, along with a doggie DNA kit and this, I think her bday gifts are shaping up just peachy.

No comments: