New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Are you constantly zipping around the world, flying the friendly skies?


Regardless, I'm sure you get on planes every now and again...I found the perfect fix for bad-ear people like Jeremy. If you've ever bust your eardrum doing I dunno, SNUBA!, or snorkeling and other shallow diving, then your poor little ears probably need some Ear Planes.

Ear Planes are designed to reduce airplane noise (though not the primary goal) and, more importantly, reduce the pressure in your ears by their corkscrew twist-into-ear design. I dunno, I'm not a rocket scientist (just a gEEk) and he does have the Bose noise reducers, but maybe these can help with the ear pressure issues he has.

Full report after we get back from Aruba :)

No comments: