New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 23, 2008

The PS3 is going down, exhibit A: Kill A Watt

To put an end to the energy debate in this household about power hungry kegerators and private file servers to host music mixes for strangers abroad...I present the Foggfather with the Kill A Watt power strip. When I first heard about the Kill A Watt products I thought too cool--finally a way to know exactly how much power you're drawing from any plug-in device at any specific time. I'm sure it's not the first of it's kind, given that the earlier Kill A Watt products came out a long time ago. All I know is the next time that we're shopping for a surge protector, I've got this one tabbed in my list of things to buy.

No comments: