New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 14, 2008

It's going to be a long "no-buy" until my bday

I'm proud to say I haven't shopped for myself in over a month (slightly miraculous huh? not even on vacation!), and I'm tempted to do this no-buy thing again until my birthday. Then again that's a ways away and might be pretty impossible. (and perhaps I can't wait on the low light lens before Italy?)

Until then, I'll blog about my "wants" (instead of impulse buying them, waaaaaaah!) and pretend that the online-checkout window I closed filled the void of shopping. We'll just consider this an early start on the birthday wishlist :P

1. a lens for lowlight/no-flash situations (moderate telephoto)
Sony 50 f/1.4


2. a Macro lens for my baby
Sigma 105 f/2.8EX or what's looking like the better contender: Sigma 18-50mm/f2.8EX (or 100mm f/2.8 Sony)


3. Zakkers magnets for my daily commute, an attempt to salvage my work pants


4. the *pink* Clarisonic face cleanser system


5. Domino magazine subscription


6. a Lauren Merkin clutch, the smaller one of course (still needing a leather clutch since they seemed to be extinct in Buenos Aires) code: GRECHEN for 20% off ;)


7. Customized stationary (this style but in pink + brown, as described below)

dotty border color: dark pink, initial color: chocolate, single letter initial: m
Paper Color: White, Envelope Color: blossom, Set of: 25

8. Orchid Pink patent Tory Burch Revas (size 6 of course)


and when we're rich(er) :P
- David Yurman Petite Albion ring, Prasiolite stone (custom ordered to my size)
- my dream lens is the Carl Zeiss 85mm f/1.4 Telephoto (for portraits)

No comments: