New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm going home this weekend and I can't wait to...

  1. Hang out with the fam
  2. Get a pedi at Tsume, the way all pedis should be
  3. Checkout P's office at her first big girl job
  4. Stand in line w/ my parents, while we all wait for our new iphones (yup, I'm a sucker)
  5. Run on the good ole LG trail, without rain and humidity (like a summer should be)
  6. Drive down Highway 1 to my most favorite: Hearst Castle
  7. Ride ATVs in Pismo
  8. Finally meet V's baby girl...yay, a new photography subject :)
*oh ya, and I'm also headed to Dr. JJ b/c my Cali dentist is the coolest ever (even though I moved 3500 miles away 4 years ago)

No comments: