New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, April 18, 2008

About those 1 minute runs

It looks like my 1.5 year old Nike plus sensor is slowly kicking the bucket. It acknowledges my running data during and shortly after a run. But then that little stinker reverts to making my runs save as 1 minute endeavors, typically with a pace of oh I don't know let's say 116 minutes/mile. Awesome! Could you imagine me moving that slowly doing anything? ever? ha!

No fear, the UPS man has my new Nike plus sensor (did you know you could buy just the sensor? awesome!), the receiver on my nano is hopefully *not* the problem. If that doesn't work, I got extra back-up:

No comments: