New Blog, follow the link...

Check it out and save the link forever and ever!

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.jeremymcginley.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Thank You Cher Horowitz...for being my inspiration :P



It all started with a Jeep Wrangler obsession, phrases soon followed like "as if" and "what-ever", the desire to give friends makeovers, oh I could go on and on.
If you dare ask who Cher Horowitz is, then just stop reading.


Today I am grateful for the inspiration she instilled in me to always argue a grade...especially when I did explain the characteristics and advantages of a server-initiated replica. While Cher was arguing for a better grade in her not so gEEky class, I thank her for the confidence to do this.
So tonight I'm going home and here are some of her famous words I will borrow:

Mel: You mean to tell me that you argued your way from a C+ to an A-?
Cher: Totally based on my powers of persuasion. You proud?
Mel: Honey, I couldn't be happier than if they were based on real grades.

and the realistic conversation will go a little more like:
J: You mean to tell me that you argued your way from a v. bad grade to a "could be an A" ?
Me: Totally based on my powers of persuasion. You proud?
J: Honey, I couldn't be happier than if they were based on real grades.

No comments: